„Storage Metrics“ site in OneDrive for BusinessThe „Storage Metrics“ site in OneDrive for Business will show you all information about your allocated storage in your OneDrive for Business.
- Please update the URL with your organization name and your User Principal Name. Special characters like „.“, „@“ must be changed to „_“). Open the URL:
- Please type in your credentials if you are not already logged in in Office 365.
- In the upper right corner you will find your total storage in OneDrive for Business and your free space:
OneDrive for Business Sync ClientYou can also check easily your storage information in the OneDrive for Business Sync Client which is installed on your computer.
- Right click the blue OneDrive icon of the Sync Client in the Windows notification area and select Settings.
- In the settings of the Sync Client (tab „Account“) you will find the information about your free space and the total size of storage in your OneDrive for Business.
- Office support: Manage your OneDrive for Business storage