You want to know how much space you have assigned to your OneDrive for Business storage? You can get this information as also how much free space you have by visiting the OneDrive for Business websites or by opening the settings of the Sync Client.
„Storage Metrics“ site in OneDrive for Business
The „Storage Metrics“ site in OneDrive for Business will show you all information about your allocated storage in your OneDrive for Business.
- Please update the URL with your organization name and your User Principal Name. Special characters like „.“, „@“ must be changed to „_“). Open the URL:
- Please type in your credentials if you are not already logged in in Office 365.
- In the upper right corner you will find your total storage in OneDrive for Business and your free space:
OneDrive for Business Sync Client
You can also check easily your storage information in the OneDrive for Business Sync Client which is installed on your computer.
- Right click the blue OneDrive icon of the Sync Client in the Windows notification area and select Settings.
- In the settings of the Sync Client (tab „Account“) you will find the information about your free space and the total size of storage in your OneDrive for Business.
- Office support: Manage your OneDrive for Business storage